We look forward to seeing you at Halcyon Yarn on your travels to Maine for Spa! #NETASPA2019
Stop by the shop for a special “Spa” in-store discount* and enter our Spa Weekend Door Prize drawing!
If you’re headed to the area for Spa make sure you visit us at Halcyon Yarn! This special is in-store only Thursday, February 21st through Monday, February 25th. We’re just 15 minutes from the NETA Spa event in Freeport, on Route One in Bath. Click here for directions and hours.
We’re delighted to share very special display of antique Latvian mittens. Forty-five pairs of hand knitted mittens featuring traditional Latvian designs, with samples representing all five historical regions are here at Halcyon Yarn for a limited time this winter.
Join us for a special holiday event on Saturday, December 15th, at Halcyon Yarn in downtown Bath.
- Bristol Ivy book signing & trunk show
- Display of Traditional Latvian Mittens
- Community indigo dip – buy or bring items to turn blue!
- Free holiday make-and-take craft stations, including pom pom making, needle felting, and yarn collages
- Sale on select new and holiday items
- Plus, free snacks and hot beverages!
Thank you to everyone who joined us for Open House! See you next year…
Make a great day of it at Halcyon Yarn’s Annual Open House this Saturday. Free and fun fiber arts for the whole family – and great savings however you shop, in-store or online!
Everything is 10% to 30% off all day, and online until midnight!
Enter Code: HYOH2018
For those of you who are new to Open House, here’s how the discount works online:
- Place your order and enter code HYOH2018, you’ll automatically receive 10% off.
- When we process your order we’ll draw for an additional discount and you’ll receive the higher of the two, up to 30% off!
- Orders over $200 (before taxes/shipping/discount) receive a free canvas tote bag!
Join us from 10:00 to 4:00 in the retail store at 12 School St., Bath, Maine. Or shop online until midnight (EST) to enjoy this great event.
* Please note that telephone customer service will not be available Saturday, please leave a message and we’ll return your call Monday.
Enjoy Fiber Art Demonstrations in Weaving, Felting, Spinning, Dyeing, Lucet, & Rug Hooking all day in the 3rd Floor Classroom and throughout the store. Ask questions and try your hand at new crafts.
Indigo Dye-It-Yourself! We’ll have another great community indigo dip happening on Saturday at Open House. Indigo Sessions are from 10:15 to noon & 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm in the School Street garage/loading dock. Check out the details here: Community DIY Indigo Dip
Artist talk and conversation with rug weaver and Halcyon Yarn co-founder Hector Jaeger. Meet Hector, see examples of his hand-dyed woven rugs, and learn about his process. 1:30 pm, first floor lobby.
Great sales on everything store wide, plus new items, door prizes, and refreshments all day long. Join us in person at the shop in beautiful Bath, Maine… Or visit online for great deals too… See you soon!
#halcyonyarnopenhouse #halcyonyarn #halcyonindigo #lys #madeinmaine #yarnlove #fiberarts #maineyarn #weaving #knitting #handmade #dyeing #felting #rughooking #crochet #yarnshop #visitbath
Check out visitbath.com for local area attractions, including dining, lodging and the Downtown Autumnfest, also happening on October 6th! If you’ll be downtown, take advantage of the It Pays to Shop Local special. When you spend $50 at any participating business you can receive a $10 Gift of Bath certificate, good at over 70 stores!